- Former TX-08 Candidate, Ryan Jarchow, Endorses Conservative Jonathan Hullihan
- ICYMI: Texans for True Conservatives PAC Endorses Jonathan Hullihan
- CONSERVATIVE Hullihan Visits Southern Border Capturing Footage of Droves of Illegals Entering United States
- CONSERVATIVE FIREBRAND CONGRESSMAN GUY RESCHENTHALER ENDORSES HULLIHAN FOR TEXAS’ 8TH CONGRESSIONAL DISTRICT
- CONSERVATIVE WARRIOR JONATHAN HULLIHAN ANNOUNCES HIS CANDIDACY FOR TEXAS’ 8TH CONGRESSIONAL DISTRICT
- A Warrior Agenda
The Woodlands, TX – Conservative firebrand Congressman Guy Reschenthaler (PA-14) endorsed Jonathan Hullihan’s bid for Texas’ 8th congressional district at the announcement event hosted last Thursday May 6, 2021. Regarding his endorsement of Jonathan, Congressman Reschenthaler released the following statement after his remarks. His endorsement serves as an early validator of Hullihan’s candidacy and his bonafides as a future conservative warrior for Texas.
Rep. Reschenthaler said, “As conservatives, we need a leader like Jonathan in DC to fight for our shared values. From deploying to the Middle East twice, to supporting the SEALs, to being the JAG for the Blue Angels, Jonathan has held some of the most prestigious positions in the Navy. Jonathan is a man of his word, a rock-solid conservative warrior, and the man conservatives need in the fight for our country’s future. I proudly offer my fullest and highest endorsement for Jonathan Hullihan.
“It’s an honor to receive such an early endorsement from a national conservative leader like Congressman Reschenthaler. I look forward to joining him in the fight for our nation’s border, for the Second Amendment, and for the right to life,” Jonathan said.
ICYMI: As part of his announcement, Jonathan Hullihan hosted a kickoff event in the community room Randall Reed Stadium in New Caney, TX with over 150 conservatives, community leaders, and activists in attendance. The National Anthem was sung by local hero and winner of the “The Voice” Sundance Head. You can see several of the images from the event and his announcement speech below.